Give me S’MORE of these, s’mores waffle bowl sundaes!
Summer = s’mores. Now let’s go NEXT LEVEL with our VERY OWN waffle bowls, using the Salton Waffle Bowl maker! **sponsored partnership
s’mores waffle bowl sundaes
- Salton Waffle Bowl Maker
- Spoon, Spatula
GRAHAM CRACKER WAFFLE BOWL BATTER
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs finely crushed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour sifted
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup graham crackers we will slightly crumble
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar into the egg until it is pale yellow. Beat in the butter, vanilla, and milk
- Gently stir in the graham cracker crumbs and sifted flour
- Let’s give this mixture a little rest for about 10 minutes in the fridge while we preheat the waffle bowl maker. We know that it’s ready to go when the indicator light turns OFF. *TIP: The longer the batter can hang out in the fridge the better!
LET’S MAKE THE WAFFLE BOWLS
- Spoon in about 3 tablespoons of batter into the bottom well of the waffle bowl maker
- Lock the Locking Clip and cook for 90 seconds.
- Unplug the unit from the wall outlet and open the Cover.
- Allow the cookie bowl to cool for 5 to 7 minutes in the Waffle Bowl Maker before removing with the spatula
- Remove the bowl and allow to fully cool on a rack or plate. (A rack will allow more air to get underneath).
LET’S MAKE S’MORES ICE CREAM
- In a medium size bowl, add your softened vanilla ice cream
- Add in your chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and crumbled graham crackers
- Stir together and then either scoop into bowls, or put into a container that can go into the freezer until you’re ready to scoop into bowls!
want more din-spiration?
Need S’more goodies? Enjoy these, tres leches perfect summer dessert!!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!