These pancakes are a dream to make. No more standing at the stove all day while your family eats, you make ONE pan of pancakes and you’re finished! Square, soft and puffy and delicious! Brunch will never be the same!
SPECIFIC TOOLS MEG USES IN THIS RECIPE
*Some of these products contain an affiliate link to Amazon. By no means do you need to use these exact products but we wanted to provide links so you can see the actual tool for reference. As an affiliate I earn a small commission if you purchase through one of my links at absolutely no additional cost to you.
Half Sheet Pan- 18×13 inches Nordicware (this is the size listed in most recipes, when it calls for a cookie sheet or baking sheet)
- 1- Half sheet pan- 18×13 inches (this is the size listed in most recipes, when it calls for a cookie sheet or baking sheet)
- Pizza wheel/cutter
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2½ cups milk whole milk or 2%
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 cups fruit or toppings blueberries work best, cubed apples, sliced bananas, chocolate chips, nuts and more! **Strawberries get a little leaky, they’re best used as a topper
- Non Stick Spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, let’s add our dry ingredients and fully whisk everything together so it’s fully incorporated.
- Make a little well in the middle and add your wet ingredients then whisk until everything is combined, don’t over mix. A few lumps are ok.
- Prep the pan with nonstick spray and then gently pour all the pancake batter onto the pan, spreading to all 4 corners.
- Sprinkle the fruit over the whole pan, get creative and make “sections of flavours” if you want!
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and puffy.
- Let cool slightly then cut GENTLY with a pizza wheel or butter knife. Be careful you don’t cut through your pan!
Want more dinner ideas, AKA din-spiration?
Did you love the Sheet Pancakes? Try our delicious Butter Tart Squares!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!