pumpkin cream cheese tarts SO AMAZING!
Thanksgiving in Canada just got portable! Everyone gets their own mini pumpkin cream cheese tart, packed with sweet holiday flavours. Crunchy, buttery graham cracker bottoms topped with a creamy pumpkin filling then drizzled with melted chocolate once cooled, yes yes yes! pumpkin cream cheese tarts? Muffin tin happiness!
pumpkin cream cheese tarts
- muffin tin and muffin cup liners
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter can use coconut oil
- 2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 pkg (8oz) softened cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree not pie filling
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup chocolate chips-any flavour optional to drizzle over the tops
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Line a muffin tin with paper/silicone cups
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar into a small bowl, then equally divide amongst the 12 prepared muffin cups. Lightly press down/pack into cups and bake for 5 mins.
- BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes. **all ovens are different so you want to make sure they’re set and puffy.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; let cool.
- Melt your chocolate chips and drizzle with a spoon or spoon into a plastic bag, cut the tip off one small corner then drizzle over the tops. ENJOY!
want more din-spiration?
Wanting something just as AMAZING as these turtle brownies? Check out these amazing smores pop tarts! Both of these are SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
Want more cooking and baking? Head to our CLASSES section to see all the different online options! We have LIVE classes via ZOOM on weekdays and weekends for KIDS and TEENS (if you miss a class, simply grab the recording). We have specialty themed classes, mini camps and COOK WITH MEG merchandise is coming! Finally, check out our digital COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that each come with a workbook and 4 recipe videos so you can cook with Meg completely on your schedule! I can’t wait to see you back again!