PRIVATE: Little House on the Prairie- September 5
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 5- 1pm MST - CHICKEN STEW WITH DUMPLINGS
Inspired by Little House on the Prairie, by Laura Ingalls Wilder
“That was such a happy supper that Laura never wanted it to end.”- The Long Winter, Laura Ingalls Wilder. Little House on the Prairie books, published originally in 1932, were a mainstay if you grew up in the 70s and 80s. Adapted for television, the books followed the 1870s adventures of the Ingalls family, in Walnut Grove Minnesota.
In this class we will build a classic chicken stew with drop dumplings and all the veggies!
- This is a PRIVATE class and will be recorded
- 2 weeks before each class you will be emailed a GET READY document which includes your tools and ingredients shop list, plus the zoom link.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Zoom installed on your computer
- This class is 75-90 minutes in length and will include a short lesson before we begin cooking.
- Your kids are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the books as we will begin with a short discussion about the book and how it relates to the recipe.