PRIVATE: James and the Giant Peach- November 21
MONDAY NOVEMBER 21- 1pm MST - SUGARED PEACH COBBLER
Inspired by James and the Giant Peach by British author Roald Dahl, originally published in 1961.
IN THIS CLASS: When James accidentally drops some magic crystals by the old peach tree, very strange things start happening. The peach starts growing…Today we are going to make OUR OWN amazing giant sugared peach, in cobbler form!
- This is a PRIVATE class and will be recorded
- 2 weeks before each class you will be emailed a GET READY document which includes your tools and ingredients shop list, plus the zoom link.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Zoom installed on your computer
- This class is 75-90 minutes in length and will include a short lesson before we begin cooking.
- Your kids are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the books as we will begin with a short discussion about the book and how it relates to the recipe.