PRIVATE: Harry Potter- October 17
MONDAY OCTOBER 17- 1pm MST- BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES
Inspired by Harry Potter by British author JK Rowling, originally published in 1997. "Why don't we go and have a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks, it's a bit cold, isn't it?"
IN THIS CLASS: A very special drink made popular in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, made from butterscotch, sugar and water. We are taking the inspiration of butterbeer and magically transforming them into our very own batch of butterbeer cupcakes!
- This is a PRIVATE class and will be recorded
- 2 weeks before each class you will be emailed a GET READY document which includes your tools and ingredients shop list, plus the zoom link.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Zoom installed on your computer
- This class is 75-90 minutes in length and will include a short lesson before we begin cooking.
- Your kids are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the books as we will begin with a short discussion about the book and how it relates to the recipe.