Traditionally this is a Cuban drink containing muddled mint, lime, sugar and rum. Well, we are going to mix it up and give you alcohol options and add in juicy ripe pineapple! Drink Pineapple Mojitos in the winter and you’ll feel swept back to the perfect summer patio!
- 1 cup (8fl oz/240ml) pineapple juice
- small bunch of mint leaves + more as garnish if you wish
- ½ lime slice a piece then juice the rest
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1-2 oz of either rum or vodka you can also use spiced rum
- top up with either Bubly or 7Up
BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE
- Pineapple rings either fresh or canned 1 per drink
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Place 4 mint leaves in each glass.
- Add 1 tbsp lime juice to each glass.
- Add 1 slice of lime to each glass.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar to each glass.
- Muddle everything together with a spoon. Add ice and muddle again.
- Fill the glasses up two-thirds with pineapple juice, then alcohol. Mix.
- Top up with 7up or soda.
- Mix again and then garnish the glasses with a slice of pineapple dipped in brown sugar. Feel free to add more mint and lime too!
Want more dinner ideas, AKA din-spiration?
Love the Pineapple Mojitos? How about Ocean Water!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!