ooey gooey chocolate pretzels, AMAZING!
ooey gooey chocolate pretzels
- 1 bag pretzel twists or long pretzel rods
- melting chocolate: chocolate wafers or chocolate chips
- skor bits
- peanut butter
- In a microwave bowl or a saucepan with a little water, then a bowl to sit down over the water (not touching), melt your chocolate wafers.
- Optional, stir in 1 tbsp peanut butter
- On a large sheet pan lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper, or tin foil, carefully place rows of pretzels.
- Once your chocolate is completely melted you can either DRIZZLE holding the bowl, OR you can put all the melted chocolate into a large ziploc or pastry bag, then drizzle all over the pan, covering the pretzels as much as you want.
- While the chocolate is still wet, add your toppings – Skor bits, coconut etc.
- Place the sheet pan in a nice cool place – FREEZER if you’re in a hurry for everything to set up! COOL AND ENJOY!
want more din-spiration?
Wanting something just as YUMMY as these ooey gooey chocolate pretzels? Check out s’mores POP TARTS ! Both of these are the best treat! Meg xo
Want more cooking and baking? Head to our CLASSES section to see all the different online options! We have LIVE classes via ZOOM on weekdays and weekends for KIDS and TEENS (if you miss a class, simply grab the recording). We have specialty themed classes, mini camps and COOK WITH MEG merchandise is coming! Finally, check out our digital COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that each come with a workbook and 4 recipe videos so you can cook with Meg completely on your schedule! I can’t wait to see you back again! You can also check out my great friends at Egg Farmers of Alberta, for ALL things eggs! #efa