sticky sweet, movie time popcorn squares! SO GOOD!
movie time popcorn squares
- ¼ cup butter salted or unsalted
- 4 cups large marshmallows mini work too
- 10 cups popped popcorn
OPTIONAL ADD INS – think about ALL the sweet + salty treats from the movies, and add in as many as you wish!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup M&M's minis
- In a large pasta pot – pick the biggest pot you have, melt butter; add marshmallows
- Cook and stir over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until smooth
- Take off the heat and add in the popped popcorn; stir until coated
- Stir in peanuts and M&M's until combined
- Spread into a greased 9 x 13 large rectangular pan – the larger the pan, the thinner the bars
- Cool to room temperature
- Cut into bars
- Cool and enjoy with your fave movie!
want more din-spiration?
Wanting something just as FUN as these movie time popcorn squares!? Check out these so good s’mores squares ! Both of these are the best treat! Meg xo
Want more cooking and baking? Head to our CLASSES section to see all the different online options! We have LIVE classes via ZOOM on weekdays and weekends for KIDS and TEENS (if you miss a class, simply grab the recording). We have specialty themed classes, mini camps and COOK WITH MEG merchandise is coming! Finally, check out our digital COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that each come with a workbook and 4 recipe videos so you can cook with Meg completely on your schedule! I can’t wait to see you back again! You can also check out my great friends at Egg Farmers of Alberta, for ALL things eggs! #efa