Um…meatloaf muffins, YUM!
Honey bbq crunch meatloaf, meets mashed potatoes with corn and peas “sprinkles”…we officially get to enjoy DESSERT as dinner!
meg’s meatloaf muffins
- Muffin tin
- non stick spray or silicone muffin liners (not paper)
- large pot to boil potatoes
- potato masher
- pot or bowl to heat corn or peas
- 1 lb ground beef any ground meat/substitute will work
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko or plain bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp mustard any mustard will do
- 3 tbsp bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 large potatoes – boiled and mashed
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup cooked corn or peas
- Spritz your muffin tin with non stick spray. Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, lightly mix together your ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and any optional spices you’ve added!
- Do not overmix, you do not want your meatloaf to be too tightly packed, or it will be tough.
- Fill each muffin tin almost to the brim.
- Bake at 375 for about 25-30 minutes. You want your meatloaf to be cooked to 155-160 F on the inside, until the juices run clear. PLEASE CHECK AT 20 mins, as ALL ovens vary!
- While you are baking your meatloaf, peel and cube potatoes and get them boiling in a large pot with salted water. When fork tender, drain, then add milk, butter, salt and pepper and mash. Set aside.
- Cook your peas and or corn. Drain, set aside.
- Once your muffins come out of the oven, carefully get them out of the tins and onto a plate.
- Top each muffin with piped mashed potatoes from a large ziploc with the tip cut, then sprinkle with corn or peas! ENJOY!
want more din-spiration?
Did you love these meatloaf muffins? Then you seriously have to try the ultimate meatball hero!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!