You can’t pass up these homemade graham crackers!
Let’s make the ultra classic, “ENDLESS USES” cracker ourselves! Homemade Honey Crunch Graham Crackers! You might be tempted to never buy the store bought version again!
homemade graham crackers
- cutting board
- Pizza cutter or butter knife
- cookie sheets
- Parchment paper
- Extra flour for counter
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey *runny
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup milk
- A little extra flour for counter
- 2 tbsp granulated white sugar for sprinkling on top
- In a bowl combine your dry ingredients
- In another bowl, mix together your milk and vanilla and honey, stir to combine
- Add your butter to your dry ingredients and get in there with your hands until it’s crumbly.
- Slowly pour in your milk mixture and stir until it’s all combined, then get in there again with your hands until it’s formed into a ball.
- Pop it into the freezer for about 15 mins
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Take out of the freezer and roll out into a rectangle about ⅛” thick.
- Using a ruler and pizza cutter, cut into smaller 3.5×2.5- inch rectangles.
- Sprinkle the tops with granulated sugar, prick each one with a couple fork marks just like store bought crackers.
- Bake for about 9-11 mins at 350, then transfer to rack to cool
want more din-spiration?
Looking for another goodie just like these homemade graham crackers, how about these ooey gooey chocolate pretzels!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!