Let’s talk all about our FAVE pizza toppings, then roll them into mini egg bites using our *Salton Egg Bite Makers (sponsored partnership). We will then pair this with a cheesy OOEY gooey garlic bread and your “pizza” party can begin!
egg bites pizza party
- Salton Egg Bite Maker
- Cutting board
- Sheet pan
- Tin foil
- 5 large eggs
PICK 2-3 OF YOUR FAVE PIZZA TOPPINGS AND HAVE 2 TBPS of each ready
- Pepperoni slices
- Red/orange peppers
- Green onion
- Diced tomatoes
PICK 3 TBSP OF YOUR FAVE CHEESE:
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 2 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
MAKE THE EGG BITES
- Before cooking the non-stick Egg Cups must be “seasoned”. Brush a small amount of vegetable oil or use a non-stick cooking spray on the Egg Cups and wipe off any excess with a paper towel. Your Egg Bite Maker is now ready to use.
- Fill one Egg Cup with water and pour onto the lower Heating Plate.
- Spritz the egg cups with non stick spray
- Portion a little filling and cheese in the well of each cup, then fill ¾ full with whisked eggs
- Place the cups on heating plate
- Close Lid. NOTE: DO NOT close the locking clip.
- Turn the egg bites machine on by plugging it in
- Check Egg Bites after approximately five minutes, or when the water has started to evaporate from the cooking surface.
- The Egg Bite Maker may be opened during the cooking process to check your progress. Egg Bites are ready within 5-10 minutes, when the desired consistency is reached.
MAKE THE GARLIC BREAD
- In a saucepan or 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup melt the butter and garlic
- Take out, stir and add parsley and Parm and mix into a paste
- Slice the garlic bread as though you’re cutting pieces but not totally all the way through
- Spread the paste to each piece and tuck mozza into each slice too
- Wrap up in foil and then bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until melted and golden
- Be careful opening the foil as it’s going to be SUPER hot and steamy!
want more din-spiration?
Looking for another pizza FAVE? Try this puff pastry pizza wreath!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!