…double chocolate cobbler,AH-MAZING!
Ooey, gooey, chocolatey deliciousness. Is there anything more perfect, and EASIER? No. This is it. Stop what you’re doing and make this today, you will forever make this your go-to chocolate craving easy dessert!
double chocolate cobbler
- 8×8 baking dish
BUTTER IN PAN
- 6 tbsp butter a little more than ⅓ cup
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 c granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips, or chocolate pieces milk, semi sweet, dark or white
- 1½ cups boiling water
MELT THE BUTTER
- Add your butter to an 8×8 baking dish, then pop into the oven to melt while your oven preheats to 350 degrees F (175 C)
MAKE THE BATTER
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa. Stir in milk and vanilla until smooth. Spoon this batter over the melted butter in the baking dish.
- Stir together the remaining sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Sprinkle over the batter. Sprinkle chips on top, then slowly pour boiling water over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Serve slightly warm with ice cream.
want more din-spiration?
Are you in chocolate heaven with this double chocolate cobbler? Then you seriously have to try hot chocolate cookie bars!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!