Retro Series: April 1- High Tea Dainty Sandwiches
Join our RETRO CLASSIC SERIES- Our Saturday classes are at 10 am (mst) and they're FAMILY STYLE w...
Join our RETRO CLASSIC SERIES- Our Saturday classes are at 10 am (mst) and they're FAMILY STYLE which means we gather together in the kitchen together to create something wonderful!
Once you are registered for the class, we will send a welcome letter, then 1 week before the class, you will receive a GET READY, which contains your full recipe + tools list + zoom link! Please ensure you have the latest version of Zoom on your device.
There is only 1 charge per household.
ON THE MENU: SATURDAY APRIL 1- 10am MST *Alberta
- HIGH TEA! We are getting ready for pinkies up! HIGH TEA TIME!
- Let's make a few different dainty tiny tea sandwiches in YUMMY flavours and talk all about high tea, where it came from and so much more!
- Coronation Chicken, Cucumber + Cream Cheese, Cream Cheese + Cherry, Jambon Beurre and more!
*We will be sending you shop lists and you can totally make as many modifications as you wish!
- This class will need an electric mixer or stand mixer
- 10am MST (Alberta) start time!
- All classes are recorded and will be emailed out 2 hours after class finishes
- This is an ALL AGES class, which means there must be an adult present.
- Once registered you will receive a GET READY email one week before class that will contain the full recipe, shop list/ingredients needed + Zoom link