FAMILY EASTER CLASS: April 8- Tiny Cakes
Join our Saturday 10 am (mst) FAMILY STYLE class where we gather in the kitchen together to creat...
Join our Saturday 10 am (mst) FAMILY STYLE class where we gather in the kitchen together to create something wonderful!
Once you are registered for the class, we will send a welcome letter, then 1 week before the class, you will receive a GET READY, which contains your full recipe + tools list + zoom link! Please ensure you have the latest version of Zoom on your device.
There is only 1 charge per household.
ON THE MENU: SATURDAY APRIL 8 - 10am MST *Alberta
- TINY CAKES! Move over cupcakes, we are making perfectly adorable mini layer cakes, just in time for Easter dessert tables everywhere!
- Perfect sponge cake + swiss meringue buttercream
*We will be sending you shop lists and you can totally make as many modifications as you wish!
- This class will need an electric mixer or stand mixer
- This class will run in 2 parts, giving our cake time to cool before frosting
- 10am MST (Alberta) start time!
- All classes are recorded and will be emailed out 2 hours after class finishes
- This is an ALL AGES class, which means there must be an adult present.
- Once registered you will receive a GET READY email one week before class that will contain the full recipe, shop list/ingredients needed + Zoom link