breakfast for dinner
Who doesn’t LOVE breakfast for supper! Let’s live the day in reverse, grab our Salton Egg Bite makers and COOK! *SALTON Egg Bite Maker for this recipe (partnership)
breakfast for dinner
- Salton Egg Bite Maker
- Cutting board
- Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
- 5 large eggs
- 2 slices cooked crumbled bacon or deli ham
- 1 stalk of green onion
- 3 tbsp your fave shredded cheese
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp basil fresh chopped or dried
FRUIT CREAM TOASTS
- 1 baguette
- 1 brick/250g cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup raspberries or sliced strawberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds or pistachios
LET’S MAKE THE EGG BITES!
- Before cooking the non-stick Egg Cups must be “seasoned”. Brush a small amount of vegetable oil or use a non-stick cooking spray on the Egg Cups and wipe off any excess with a paper towel. Your Egg Bite Maker is now ready to use.
- Fill one Egg Cup with water and pour onto the lower Heating Plate.
- Spritz the egg cups with non stick spray
- Portion a little filling and cheese in the well of each cup, then fill ¾ full with whisked eggs
- Place the cups on heating plate
- Close Lid. NOTE: DO NOT close the locking clip.
- Turn the egg bites machine on by plugging it in
- Check Egg Bites after approximately five minutes, or when the water has started to evaporate from the cooking surface.
- The Egg Bite Maker may be opened during the cooking process to check your progress. Egg Bites are ready within 5-10 minutes, when the desired consistency is reached.
LET’S MAKE THE FRUIT CREAM TOASTS
- Carefully slice the baguette into thin pieces
- Arrange on a sheet pan, covered optionally with foil or parchment and bake at 350 for about 5-10 minutes until lightly toasted but still chewy
- When the baguette comes out of the oven let cool a minute or so, then spread liberally with cream cheese
- Arrange fruit slices and nuts on the pieces of toast
- Drizzle with honey and serve!
want more din-spiration?
Does this have you thinking about whats for breakfast? Give these a go, Gimme S’more Apple Crepe Packets Please!!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!