Super flavour packed, tender meatballs covered in BBQ sauce. Perfect for hamburger or slider rolls, or just as great over rice.
TOOLS + INGREDIENTS for Meatballs
*Some of these products contain an affiliate link to Amazon. By no means do you need these exact products but we wanted to provide links. As an affiliate I earn a small commission if you purchase through one of my links at absolutely no additional cost to you.
BBQ Meatball Sliders
How delish to get a great meatball recipe, then make your own. We chose a combo of lean ground beef and pork for this recipe, then added all the flavours of a summer bbq to round out the recipe. We love to serve these as mini sliders, or just over rice with a great Caesar salad. Want our EPIC salad dressing recipe? Here you go!
BBQ Meatball Sliders
- 9×13 baking dish
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 1 lb lean ground beef (usually around 450-475g)
- 1 lb ground pork (usually around 450-475g)
- 1/2 grated small onion
- 3/4 c panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c your fave bbq sauce
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (1 tsp dried)
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
MAKE THE MEATBALLS
- PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 400F
- In a large bowl, add all the meatball ingredients and gently mix, only until combined.
- Portion them out and loosely roll them into 1 inch meatballs. Do not over roll, or they become tough to pick up the sauce. We want them to be a bit rustic looking.
- Place them into a greased 8×8 baking dish
MIX OUR SAUCE
- Whisk in a small bowl your sauce ingredients and pour over the meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs in a 400F oven until cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Serve on slider buns, hamburger buns or over rice!
want more yummy dinner ideas?
Try our Alfredo Stuffed Shells, one of our all time faves in the Cook with Meg kitchen!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!