Soooooo goood…baked chicken ranch dunkers!
Baked, not fried chicken dunkers paired with homemade ranch dressing. You won’t even miss the fried, fast food, feeling!
baked chicken ranch dunkers
- cutting board
- frying pan
- mixing bowl
- small mixing bowls for dip
- Pastry brush to top each dunker with oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts this is about 3 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs regular breadcrumbs work too!
- ¼ cup parmesan
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Non Stick Spray + Olive Oil for brushing
HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
- ¼ tsp of each parsley, chives, garlic powder, salt and pepper You could also swap dill for parsley
**While I will be teaching the chicken version, I have a Vegan Version available on my site.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your chicken into 2 inch strips (about 1.5cm)
- In a bowl, whisk 1 egg, 2 tbsp of mayo, 1 tsp flour, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper together. This is going to be what you COAT your chicken chunks in, before they get breaded!
- One by one, dredge your chicken in the egg mixture. Shake off excess.
- In another bowl, add your breadcrumbs, parm, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper.
- Now dunk your eggy chicken into your breadcrumbs. Once you finish that, place your chicken pieces onto a foil sheet pan sprayed liberally with non stick spray, OR a parchment sheet pan (no spray needed)
- Brush the tops with oil, or spray with non stick spray.
- Into the oven at 400 for about 15-20 minutes. Take the sheet pan out, then carefully cut into one of the dunkers. You want to have the juices run clear, without ANY pink! **ALL oven temperatures vary, so you'll want to just check these often and be patient!
- While they’re in the oven mix together all your dip ingredients
want more din-spiration?
These baked chicken ranch dunkers are pretty hard to beat… but you should probably try this general taos chicken!
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!