Most often, mules are cocktails served with vodka, ginger beer and lime then served in a copper mug. We are putting our fall spin on these yummy drinks by adding sweet apple cider, with and without alcohol. Try these Apple Cider Mules!
apple cider mules
- Copper mugs if you have them
- Tall glasses or a pitcher
- Cocktail shaker yields the best results
Each drink makes about 2 cups of 'liquid'
THIS RECIPE MAKES 1 DRINK – DOUBLE, TRIPLE AS NEEDED!
- 1-2 oz vodka per drink
- 2/3 c cup apple cider (Simply Apple is a good one if you cannot locate actual pressed cider)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon (about 1/4 tsp)
- top up with ginger beer or ginger ale
- sliced apple for garnish (optional)
- cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Fill a copper mug or cocktail shaker or tall glass with ice
- Pour 1-2 oz vodka.
- Add 1 tbsp fresh lime juice.
- Sprinkle a pinch of brown sugar and pinch of cinnamon then stir to combine.
- Add maple syrup.
- Add 2/3 cup of apple cider, then give it a big shake, or stir.
- Pour into glasses, top up with ginger beer or ginger ale, then optional garnish of an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
- If you cannot find actual apple cider, the brand Simply Apple pressed juice is a great one, that's very close!
Want more dinner ideas, AKA din-spiration?
Did you enjoy Apple Cider Mules? How about some Witches Brew?
SOO GOOD! Enjoy! Meg xo
WANT TO COOK WITH MEG again? Head to our Cooking Classes to see all the different options! LIVE specialty classes via ZOOM for all ages, COOK AT YOUR OWN PACE packs that allow you to cook completely on your schedule, as well as LOTS of classes and mini camps for your KIDS + TEENS too! Switch up your meal routine and add some new recipes to the rotation! Get ready to have fun learning! I can’t wait to see you back again!